top of page
  • Writer's picturesvglaciergem

T+1

Saturday came and we didn't sail... 😳

The weather turned on us, and we are waiting for our weather window to sail on out of here, so in the meantime we are using our precious extra time to take care of some additional things, and spend time with loved ones!

2 Comments


tinaguti2
Oct 18, 2022

Wow, and the weather is not looking good until Friday. You are welcome to crash at our house if you find yourselves at the boat really late while you wait...to save on your resources until you set sail.

Like
svglaciergem
svglaciergem
Oct 18, 2022
Replying to

Awww, thank you so much guys, your offer is very much appreciated 🥰 As of right now we are gearing up to leave Thursday 🙏🏻🤞🏻, again weather permitting, we’ll know more Wednesday evening, but it’s looking more and more like “a go” 🙏🏻😘

Like
bottom of page