The Main Cabin ceiling beams, porthole trim, and Head cabinet are all undergoing a series of stages where stain or epoxy is applied. They are slow-going but steady. We still have a few small tasks before the Main Cabin is complete, but it is on course for a spring launch.
We moved into the Cargo Room several days ago and have been fitting that out. It now has a floor. The welder and the fire pump are mounted. A new workbench has been constructed. The two lower bunks have been framed out. We originally designed the Cargo Room to have the capability for loading a single motorcycle through the overhead hatch, and to have four pipe-rack berths. Since we do not have a motorcycle, we changed the design to include a workshop, room for bicycle storage, and two fixed lower berths with storage. We also plan to add two additional bunks above the lower berths.
Our first video is nearing completion. We filmed the building of the Main Companionway hatch ladder. It accurately represents the rebuild in an outdoor workshop with minimal tools. We should be able to finish and post it this week…yay!